Where to Shop:
- One Fish Two Fish-- This store has an excellent selection of jewelry, accessories, gifts, and clothing. Their furniture is also amazing.
- Palm Avenue-- This is Savannah's Lilly Pulitzer signature store. They also carry Jack Rogers and Trina Turk.
- The Paris Market-- This store has antiques from around the world and a trendy parisian cafe that sells macarons and lattes.
- Trunk 13 Boutique-- This trendy boutique has cute, summery dresses at affordable prices. Their accessories are also very cute!
- The Men's Store-- The Men's Store carries Vineyard Vines, Collared greens, Southern Tide, Southern Marsh, Fraternity Collection, and more.
- Fab'rik-- Fab'rik has adorable clothing that is affordable (all items are under $100 besides their denim).
- Other Stores: Kate Spade, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Marc Jacobs
What to do:
- Visit Fort Pulaski
- Go to the SCAD Museum
- Take a stroll through Forsyth Park
- Get drunk on River Street
- Attend the St. Patrick's Day parade
- Go on a hearse ghost tour
- Go on a Savannah slow ride tour (info here)
- Go to the Telfair Museum
- Visit Wormsloe Plantation
- Take a day trip to Hilton Head Island, SC and hit the beach (it's nicer than Tybee)
- Take a stroll down Broughton Street (you'll get most of your shopping done here)
What to eat:
- Zunzi's-- excellent sandwiches and salads
- Lulu's Chocolate Bar-- delicious desserts and alcoholic beverages
- Vinnie Van Go Go's-- the best pizza in town
- The Olde Pink House-- this haunted building serves up southern american cuisine, but it's pricey
- Mrs. Wilke's-- the much, much better alternative to Paula Deen's restaurant
- SOHO South Cafe-- serves delicious brunch and lunch in an artsy/very fun atmosphere
- J. Christopher's-- the damn best breakfast in town (their belgian waffles are a must)
- Crystal Beer Parlor-- this place serves excellent pub food in a spectacular atmosphere
- Leopold's-- they most definitely have the best ice cream in Savannah
This only scratches the surface of what Savannah has to offer, but it's a good start if you've never been to the area. If you have any questions or want more recommendations, contact me and I'll be glad to help you out!