Tori from The Champagne Edit nominated me for the Liebster award. It's an award passed around by bloggers as a way for readers to discover new blogs. Once nominated, you have to answer the set of questions provided by the blogger that nominated you, come up with eleven questions of your own, and then nominate eleven other bloggers.
I'm glad I was nominated by Tori. Prior to being nominated, I had not heard of her blog, but it's lovely! She just started it this year and it's great so far. Please make sure to check out her blog and her instagram feed!
Here are the questions that Tori provided me with to answer:
What has been your favorite purchase as of late? My favorite recent purchase has to be my new Ray-Ban clubmasters. They are so versatile and I've been getting a ton of wear out of them!
If you could live anywhere, where would you go? I have a hard time imagining myself living outside of the United States. I could easily see myself living in New York City or in Newport Beach, California.
What is your favorite pick-me-up? Diet Coke. It's the best. I might be addicted.
If money wasn’t an option, what fashion item would you go buy right now? This probably sounds cliché, but I'd buy a Birkin bag. They are beautiful.
What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re bored? Admittedly, I watch Netflix a little too much when I'm bored. Recently, I've been on a Friends binge.
How do you find inspiration for new blog content? I love asking my tumblr followers to see what they'd like me to post! I also like writing about things that make me happy in general.
What made you sit down and start a blog? I wanted to be able to creatively express myself while sharing the things that I love with others.
What’s your biggest goal for 2015? My biggest goal for this year is to complete 1/4 of my 101 in 1001 list. It'll be difficult, but I like challenging and pushing myself!
Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? I definitely consider myself an introvert! I'm pretty shy.
What’s the biggest lesson life has taught you lately? Be willing to take a chance, because you never know how perfect something could turn out to be.
Who is your celebrity crush? John Krasinski. Definitely him. He's so gorgeous, and Emily Blunt is one lucky lady.
Here are the eleven bloggers I'm nominating for the Liebster award:
- Emma at Dash of Serendipity
- Lauren at Boston Belle
- Claire at Precious as a Peony
- Mary at The Classy Capital
- Ellen from A Pop of Pink
- Nathalie from The Coveting
- Rachel from Something Pink and Sweet
- Caitlin from Your Typical Prep
- Jen from Confessions of a Prepster
- Rachel from The Polished Prep
- Claire from Simply Darling
If you’ve been nominated, here’s what to do: First, answer the questions you’ve been asked to answer. Next, find 11 bloggers to nominate (try to nominate those with under 1500 instagram followers, if possible) and come up with 11 questions of your own to ask them!
My Questions for the nominees to answer:
- If your house was burning down and you could only save three objects, what would they be?
- What is your favorite clothing item that you own?
- How do you find inspiration for new blog posts?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What made you start your blog?
- In your opinion, what is the most difficult part about running a blog?
- What's the one food you couldn't live without?
- What song instantly puts you in a good mood?
- What is your dream job?
- What/where is your favorite place in the world?
- What are three goals you have for this year?
If you were nominated by me and you end up answering my questions, please link to your post in the comments so I can read your answers:)