I plan on hitting the beach and pool a ton this summer, and I have had the hardest time finding affordable yet cute swimwear. After realizing a ton of my readers were having the same problem, I decided to scour the web to find some less expensive options to share with you guys! A few of these suits are normally wayyyy above $100, but are on sale (meaning they are super good quality).
1. Triangl bikini set, $79
2. Motel Mystical one piece, $59
3. H&M scalloped top, $20 / H&M bottoms, $15
4. H&M push up top, $18 / H&M bottoms, $13
5. Made By Dawn tie dye bottoms, $53
6. Midori bikini top, $54
7. Maaji bikini top, $46 / Maaji bikini bottoms, $50
8. Lolli bikini top, $24 / Lolli bikini bottoms, $23
9. Salt Swimwear top, $50
Honorable mention goes to Victoria's Secret swim (being discontinued so it's crazy on sale), Forever 21 (low quality but super cheap), and Target.
Where do you shop for cute yet less expensive swimwear?